Etiquette Rules To Respect and Follow For All
1. Donations are to be provided in the first five minutes of the meeting. If that doesn’t happen, I will ask you to leave immediately. Please put it in an unsealed white envelope marked Delila or in plain sight, you may also excuse yourself to wash up and place it in the bathroom on the sink for me. Please Do NOT hand it to me, point it out, or acknowledge it in any way. This will result in our date being terminated on the spot and I will ask you to leave.
2. Please be already showered but if not, my playground is always available for your convenience with toiletries available for you to use at the beginning and end of our session should you need them. If you are unsure if you need a rinse, I always say “if you must question it then you need to freshen up."
3. Please be aware of the length of our appointment. I’m not a clock watcher by any means but please be respectful and don’t wait for me to ask you to leave. If you’d like to extend our time together past what we had agreed upon then please let me know and if my schedule is free we can discuss a longer appointment and can continue on. Regardless of our connection, please remember and understand that compensation is required for additional time.
4. Escorts do not sell sex! They provide companionship and get compensated for their time. As a matter of fact, you can pretty much ensure yourself a really bad experience with any escort if you ask her how much it would cost to have sex with her. Money exchanged is for time and companionship only. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor requested to be contracted for, or compensated for in any manner.
5. Rates are non-negotiable so please do not try to haggle or request uncompensated time with me. It just embarrasses us both. If you ask, I may not see you.
6. NEVER bring up the donation, as this will make me uncomfortable. The Donation is NOT to be spoken about EVER. If you have questions about donations, please refer back to my donations page. Cancelation fees will reflect in full prior to 1/2 cancellation.